Monday, April 5, 2010

~Our Feelings~

It’s fun that you can create your own blog..you can publish what ever that you’ve thinking in your mind…For me, creating this blog..which is the blog of pastry has learned me many kind new things..such as how to make pastry, the recipe and also many sort of things that I think I`ve also don’t know…so, I hope this blog will always stay alive…because it is all about pastry…

(AISHAH@SHASHA)


That was many thing that I think in my mind..For creating this blog..I learn many new thins and also I can view my friend’s blog too.It was really fun and not boring because it teach us many thing about pastry..not just only eat them but you can also make them and lastly I want to say is if you view this blog, it is your lucky day because everyday you can learn new things just like me..

(ATIQAH@TQAH)


For me, this blog has made me learn many new thing about pastry..While doing this blog, it makes me want to know more about pastry..When we were together doing this blog, it makes us more spirit to do this blog..that was the reason that I learn when doing this blog..friendship and love when doing this blog of pastry..full with anything you can learned not only eating pastry but you can also love it..

(AMIRUL@MEROL)

No comments:

Post a Comment